It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... ¿Want to be gavinated?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

introductions

I guess I could take a couple minutes to say who I am. Not really a good time cause it's 10:30 and I have to wake up at 6:00 tomorrow morning. But I can make this quick.

I kinda had another blog. It was on my web site. But then I gave my iBook to my dad. So I couldn't use Quanta+ under linux anymore to post... easily. Kind of a pain to convince your friends to install linux just so I could update my blog.... and it's a little bit of a hassle to download the blog file, text edit it, and them re-upload it. Every time you want to blog.

So this bogger site is kind of handy. Um, if you want to know anything about me, my web site is probably a good place to start.

gavin

II Peter 3:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home