It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... ¿Want to be gavinated?

Friday, May 04, 2007

Jasper, Alberta




Well I left Edmonton early this morning in a drizzle. It was dumping cold rain on me by the time I got to Nipton, AB (The mercury said it was 5C... BRRR).

Well now I'm in Jasper, and there is snow all around the city. It seems like you could just walk up and romp around in it. Of course I'd much rather take pictures of it and get some clam chowder and coffee in me.

Maybe I should describe the highway this far: lots of mountains everywhere. Really big mountains. And the highway is really long and it's really BIG up here. Did I say big? Enough?

And... there are elk everywhere. And other big mammals. And lots of Americans taking pictures of them. My bike make more noise than any of the semis on the road, so the elk usually jump when I drive by. Kinda entertaining usually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home